domingo, 29 de marzo de 2020

KEYS ENGLISH TASK 30-MARCH


First, correct this exercise:

1.    They are my friends.

They were my friends.

2.    Margaret is very good at English.

Margaret was very good at English.

3.    Peter and Mike are playing football.

Peter and Mike were playing football.

4.    Are you in Marbella?

Were you in Marbella?

5.    We are happy.

We were happy.

6.    I am studying French.

I was studying French.

7.    He is so nervous because of the exam.

He was so nervous because of the exam.

8.    The horses are beautiful.

The horses were beautiful.

9.    My father is stronger than yours.

My father was stronger than yours.

10. My cousins are 4.

My cousins were 4.


Now, look at these pictures and remember what we learnt in class:







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario