miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2020

ENGLISH TASK 27TH MAY

Good morning! This is your English task for this week. First, choose your level:

¡Buenos días! Esta es vuestra tarea de inglés para esta semana. Primero elige tu nivel:

NIVEL 1

Write about yourself
Escribe sobre ti

My name is ___________________.

I'm ________ years old.

I'm from ____________________ .

I live in __________________.

I go to _________________ school.

I like __________________ but I don't like___________________.


NIVEL 2

Write about a famous person
Escribe sobre una persona famosa

In order to help you, here you can see some questions. If you answer them, you'll have your task done:
Para ayudarte, aquí puedes ver algunas preguntas. Si las respondes, tendrás la tarea hecha:

What's her/his name? 

When and where was she/he born? 

What does she/he do? 

Where did she/he study? 

Does she/he have any brother or sister?

What does she/he like eating?

What does she/he like doing?

What's her/his favourite pet? 



You can do it in your notebook or using your computer.
Lo podéis hacer en la libreta o utilizando vuestro ordenador.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario